Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sekar + intan + cahaya=i luv u

assalamualaikum everyone especially my followers...huhu...Now,i don't have many idea to writing...why this happen?...haha...maybe i'm a lazy person now*lazy to open this computer,not lazy of anything else..ok.....hehehe...ops..today..my classes have been different just an hour ago...why?..guess what...the student's desk have been decorated...actually...i felt pity and don't know how to tell this feeling...just me..myself and I know that...why?..why again?...nothing...better if i just keep it in my heart but all of you must know student 2 ibnu rushd,i love all of you so much...more than i love my teddy bear...Ok...remember Izzat..Syapiq..Mezar...Razi..Ikhwan...Zakir..Zarif..uzir....myrah...jihah..zaty..atin..siha..
bilah..nadia..eza...husna..eyrah...umi..zana...pkah..ida..ira..haniey..amni....you're my true friends eventhough you have a lot of nice and funny behaviour each other..


Lots Of Love,
Sya Izz a.k.a. sweet sasuke

No comments: