Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Morning..!!







Assalamualaikum and good morning my friends...!!..Hope you all fine always..!!..Hmmm..It's long time we didn't gather along at Pasir Puteh.Hehe.I cant wait for it.Besides,it have been long time i'm not speaking with Che Ma's daughter.Miss them.Hehe.Sometimes,I'm also miss my old friends.But,what to do?They also have their own life.Busy with study maybe.Hehe.Owhh.I hope that I can go to Innesfree like in the poem.I want to travel away and go to the place which calm and green.Lalalala.Maybe to Innesfree..?..Hehe..I know that place just in our mind and it poem.Nonexistence.Hehe.Ok.Heal the world.The new song in my blog.Hope all of you like it.


Heal the world, make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are, people dying, if you care enough for the living
Make a better place, for you and for me



No comments: