Thursday, January 5, 2017

break


i just feel like i need a little break, from everything. it feels like i need to reform my living plan, on how i want to breathe in my life as i dont really know in what condition i am living my life. somehow i am so positive, but another day i feel like crawling in the dark.

oh my god.

i really need a break. 
i need to put myself on hibernation, so i can relive again.

it has been a long time i dont have social accounts. permanently for twitter and facebook. instagram hmm, it depends on the mood. all this while i thought that i cant live, but actually i live quite well without those things.

i dont know. for me it is kinda destructive since i am trapped in those tiring situations back then. for days to come i dont know what would happen to me or what would i do, but i think that i am doing fine, living like this. away from virtual world that somehow... irritating.

and,

it has been a really really really long time since i wish goodnight. 

.
.
.
.

you will notice it when i actually stop from wishing goodnight,
i really do.

it hurts, but i cant do nothing.
my heart no longer wants tocare.

i no longer have a big heart.
i no longer have an ocean of love.

like how i used to be.

the aches make it vanish away.. and i dont realize it happens until there is only loopholes left.
but surprisingly, i am okay living with it.
.
.
.
.

dear god, the only thing i ask...

is nothing.

.
.
.
.

i will just live.
everything will be just fine.





ps- i wish that i can uninstall whatsapp too. haha. 


No comments: