Thursday, February 4, 2016

bintang







maybe i just should go back to kedah and live well there. hahaha. tak boleh lah duduk rumah jadi suri rumah tangga main dengan kucing keluar sekali sekala dengan kawan dan begitulah setiap hari. i need to be busy. i have to. or else i will go crazy in no time. because i keep thinking of unncessary stupid little things that never fail wandering around my mind.

HEY STOP OPENING THE MEMORIES! SHUT IT DOWN.

god, what a life.
(smile) (because i still breath and everyone loves me) (just pretend that 'everyone')


* * * * * *


np; inspirasi // hafiz ft faizal tahir (yes, it is me singing for myself)

INSPIRASI TETAP TEGUH BERDIRI
DALAM GELAP KAU TETAP MENYINARI
HANYA SATU PERSONA TIADA GANTI
ENGKAU BINTANG KAU TETAP MENYINARI
OH ENGKAU BINTANG KAU TETAP MENYINARI

(i am my own knight in shining armour)

yes so do you. kita semua adalah bintang dalam hidup masing-masing.
jadi bintang okay? bintang...

bintang. :)




No comments: