Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Voices One Song


It's so rare to find a friend like you
Somehow when you're around, the sky is always blue
The way we talk, the things you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know, all of my jokes, but you laugh anyway!

If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring
wherever you go in this world I'll come along!
Together we dream the same dream.
Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me.
Oh ooh oh
Two Voices, One Song

And anywhere you are,
you know I'll be around.
And when you call my name,
I'll listen for the sound!

If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring.
Wherever you go in this world, I'll come along!
Together we dream the same dream.
Forever I'm here for you,
you're here for me.
Oh ooh oh.
Two voices, one song.
Oh ooh oh.
Two voices, one song…


No comments: