Friday, November 1, 2013

Legal

I am no a good law student. I start the journey with full of pain. But God says that He will never give the obstacles more than His servant could get rid of it.

Law was my burden.

But now, Law is my blessing.

What I really want to do right now is-
Live the semester 2 for good. And being able to further my Bachelor of Legal Studies at UiTM Shah Alam.

Sem 1-
I could say alhamdulillah for the result itself which is above from 3.0 but yet still not have the chance for the Dean's List.

As saying goes, "The starting point is always the hardest!"

I am the one who make the choice. And my choice is, to strive for success in second semester!

No more times for virtual world, please. And no more time for something that can mess up the life. No more. No more. I repeat, no more.

Oh, I need to focus on MUET's last 3 papers in no time.

Band 4. Band 4. Band 4.
Ameen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congraz :D

Syahirah Ruslan said...

'Law is my blessing'..... I love that statement. Hehe. You go girl!